[PVE-User] Hostnames with vzdmp

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Wed May 8 19:32:02 CEST 2013

We decided to just use the hook script to append the vm hostname to the end of the logfile...we can track which backup file belongs to which vm hostname that way.

I still think it is a bit odd that vzdump does not allow for this functionality by default...but this will work well for us now.

Thanks,

Shain

Shain Miley | Manager of Systems and Infrastructure, Digital Media | smiley at npr.org | 202.513.3649