[PVE-User] Does KVM(in proxmox) supports 'UltraSPARC T2 Plus' hardware virtualization extensions?

Jorge Moratilla Porras jorge at moratilla.com
Thu May 9 12:46:53 CEST 2013

Yes, you should emulate with qemu.  Moreover, I recommended SmartOS but I
don't see any way to download a Sparc iso.  May be is discontinued or not
general available.

In the old times, Sun created a pci card with an embedded x86 processor.
 Was called something like SunPCI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SunPCi)
That was the right way to execute Windows on a sparc machine :-)

Cheers
Jorge Moratilla