[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 3.0 RC1 released!

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Thu May 9 18:43:15 CEST 2013

On 05/08/2013 02:30 AM, Martin Maurer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we just released Proxmox VE 3.0 RC1 (release candidate). It's based on the great Debian 7.0 release (Wheezy) and introduces a great new feature set:

The dist-upgrade and upgrade script seemed to go just fine.

Has anyone else experienced problems with the console window afterward?
TASK ERROR: command '/bin/nc -l -p 5900 -w 10 -c '/usr/sbin/qm vncproxy
207 2>/dev/null'' failed: exit code 1

The VM is up and running, but the console fails to render.  This is on
Linux client, using either Google-Chrome and/or Iceweasel.

I tried clearing the cache, restarting the browser...still getting a
blank console.  These browsers both worked prior to the upgrade, but not
afterward. Anyone else having console issues?

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\