[PVE-User] how to check commands behind webconsole

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Fri May 10 21:40:19 CEST 2013

Because it is more easier for a user to understand where he is making
mistakes and why command is not working. for example i run the command via
following the manual format which is mentioned as below

qm snapshot <vmid> <snapname> [OPTIONS]

root at acivirtsrv:~# qm snapshot 502 testsnap -freezefs -vmstate
Formatting '/var/lib/vz/images/502/vm-502-state-testsnap.raw', fmt=raw
size=4819255296
Undefined subroutine &PVE::QemuServer::gqa_unfreezefs called at
/usr/share/perl5/PVE/QemuServer.pm line 4287.

so i dont know that is it an error or not but this is some thing
making me worried. i see no error creating snapshot via webconsole

secondly, how could we list snapshots via command line?

Thanks in advance

Myk