[PVE-User] Kernel crash debug, how?

Shain Miley SMiley at npr.org
Mon May 13 16:54:53 CEST 2013

We also had a kernel panic while taking a backup (snapshot as well I believe). This occurred on version 2.3 using kernel 2.6.32-18-pve.
I have attached a screenshot I took before we had to power cycle the server.

Thanks,
Shain

Shain Miley | Manager of Systems and Infrastructure, Digital Media | smiley at npr.org | 202.513.3649