[PVE-User] VNC strange behaviour with special characters and AltGr keys

Sat May 18 11:22:06 CEST 2013

Hy Michael,

I'm already in this configuration :
/KEYTABLE="fr-latin9"//
//MODEL="pc105"//
//LAYOUT="fr"//
//KEYBOARDTYPE="pc"//
//VARIANT="latin9"/

Actually, the AltGr key doesn't work BEFORE connexion. It works after.
Regarding to my differents searches, it looks like the CentOS is
handling the BIOS keyboard before connexion and then the appropriate
layout once connected.
Isupposed that the BIOS conf is stored in the /etc/pve/qemu-server/ID.conf
Unfortunately, it's already set to the good layout :
/keyboard: fr
/I don't really know where to look or check for this.

Regards