[PVE-User] inexpensive smart switches

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:09:54 CEST 2014

I'm seeing "smart switches" for less than $100 (US) on Amazon. Any
suggestions or experiences? We're a non-profit and funds are very
limited. But, I don't want to spend money on something that won't work
at all.
I'm looking at either the D-Link-EasySmart-Managed-Gigabit-DGS-1100-08
or the Netgear GS108T-NAS Prosafe 8-port Gigabit Smart Switch

Thanks for any thoughts on this. :) Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png