[PVE-User] Time synchronisation

karl-theo hofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Mon Aug 11 22:26:13 CEST 2014

Hi
Because Freeswitch is calling out both legs and when the lys are connected
FS is bridging them together
In this constellation it can happen that leg A is running G711 and leg B
G729 now freeswitch has to trancode the media.
Because voice is a realtime application the VM needs access to hardware
clock, which is very important for conferences and transcoding.
KR
KT