[PVE-User] CEPH Requirements

David Thompson david at digitaltransitions.ca
Wed Feb 5 15:32:44 CET 2014

Thanks for all the replies. I just want to supplement this with a cheap solution for now for testing as I said in the original email.

What I’ll do just to get my head wrapped around CEPH setup is built it as a virtualized system for the time being. Performance for me isn’t the big deal here, more for me is just how to setup the overall system.
I didn’t know I could virtualize it and test it, so thats actually really good.

Thanks all,

David Thompson