[PVE-User] about ceph server

alex.lu lyt_yudi at 126.com
Tue Feb 18 08:43:56 CET 2014

yes, for a reason this have a warning: HEALTH_WARN too few pgs per osd (2 < min 20),

need to increase the host in order to increase the osd!

another reason:
In the eighth node ,if the host does’t to create the monitor, it can’t create the osd for the storage cluster.

when i create the osd on the eighth node.have these error:
got timeout (500)

在 2014年2月18日,下午3:28,Dietmar Maurer <dietmar at proxmox.com> 写道: