[PVE-User] Off-site backup for VMs and Containers

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:17:14 CET 2014

Thanks for the feedback everyone. From the feedback I gather that
incremental backup is no possible with VMs and Containers and hence the
cost to backup daily would be really high for off-site. Is that correct?

I would have been amazing if there was a backup feature to some major
backup providers like Google with encryption.