[PVE-User] Off-site backup for VMs and Containers

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 17:14:36 CET 2014

Thanks for the feedback admin-at-extremeshok!

I am new to this and I appreciate some details. What I understand is that
PVE will create backups of VMs and Containers on regular basis then a shell
script is needed to compress and encrypt the file for upload. If a file is
encrypted and compressed can a I still do incremental backup?

My next question is regarding PVE backup process, and I am wondering if I
can backup Windows VMs without suspending them. I mean the full OS.

Thanks.