[PVE-User] storage migration failed: mirroring error: VM xyz not running

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Wed Feb 19 11:17:22 CET 2014

Both in gluster and local?

Then is not the allocsize mount option... I had an issue very similar toy you but I had XFS, I changed to ext4 and I solved it. Then I saw another guy who set allocsize=64k on his XFS and it also worked for him... but with ext3... :|

Angel Docampo
Datalab Tecnologia, s.a.
Castillejos, 352 - 08025 Barcelona
Tel. 93.476.69.10 - 6711