[PVE-User] Latest updates

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:28:02 CET 2014

I see that the latest non-commercial updates are:

  gdisk hdparm libicu48 librados2-perl libuuid-perl module-init-tools
powermgmt-base pve-kernel-2.6.32-27-pve spiceterm
  apt apt-utils base-files ceph-common fence-agents-pve file fuse
glusterfs-client glusterfs-common gnupg gpgv libapt-inst1.5
libapt-pkg4.12 libc-bin libc6
  libcurl3-gnutls libexpat1 libfuse2 libgnutls-openssl27 libgnutls26
libleveldb1 libmagic1 libnspr4 libpixman-1-0 libpve-access-control
libpve-common-perl
  libpve-storage-perl librados2 librbd1 libssl1.0.0 libusb-1.0-0
libwbclient0 locales multiarch-support openssl proxmox-ve-2.6.32
pve-cluster pve-firmware
  pve-libspice-server1 pve-manager pve-qemu-kvm python-ceph
qemu-server samba-common smbclient tar tzdata wget whois

Surprised me - didn't think new features such as spiceterm would be
pushed out and/or new kernels until the 3.2 release.

Is it safe to apply these? and will it require a reboot of the servers?

thanks,

--
Lindsay