[PVE-User] Automount USB Drives

Dan Pilczuk dpilczuk at hellolife.net
Wed Feb 26 15:10:39 CET 2014

Lindsay,

This solution has worked well for me in past backup cases where a tech is not around.
The backup devices are the only usb-disk device that is plugged into the server.
I told them to unplug, wait a few seconds, and then plug in the new backup device.
IIRC /media/usb0 is a symlink to /media/usb - which is where I told the scripts to backup to.

Hope that helps,
--
Dan Pilczuk | Purveyor of Information Technology