[PVE-User] Thanks for the great product!

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 21:57:12 CET 2014

I love getting up in the morning to emails saying all vm's on all nodes have been successfully
backed up to an external disk which will be taken offsite later that day. And I regularly restore
VM's to a private VLAN for testing - no issues so far.

Have migrated all our physical production servers to proxmox - all three of them, but we
separated out functionality so they became 5 virtual servers as well.

Have migrated the office desktops as well and are working on the dev ones too. Developers
actually quite like using the spice client, its better than the VMWare one.

Lindsay Mathieson | Senior Developer
Softlog Australia
43 Kedron Park Road, Wooloowin, QLD, 4030[T] +61 7 3632 8804 | [F] +61 1800-818-914|
[W] softlog.com.au

*DISCLAIMER:** *This Email and any attachments are a confidential communication intended
exclusively for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or
use any of the contents of this Email. Should you receive this Email in error, contact us
immediately by return Email and delete this Email and any attachments. If you are the
intended recipient of this Email and propose to rely on its contents you should contact the
writer to confirm the same. Copyright and privilege relating to the contents of this Email and
any attachments are reserved. It is the recipient’s responsibility to scan all attachments for
viruses prior to use.