[PVE-User] GlusterFS VM failover

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Jan 29 08:22:18 CET 2014

>>The qemu gluster drivers does not support to specify a backup server.

I don't known if it's a bug in qemu gluster block driver or gfapi,

but with fuse mount from fstab, if you specify only 1server for mountpoint, it's not problem.

This is because, the client get the lists of glusterfs servers, when it's connect the first time to the mountpoint.
So the failover is handle client side in this case.