[PVE-User] Hot resize of Windows virtio disks ?

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:35:17 CEST 2014

I don't know if this happen just to me, but I had to reinstall the VM with
Windows 2012, and now the hot disk resize doesn't work!...

I used Virtio disk, Raw format, and Type Scsi as VIRTIO!
I also install last version of Virtio-win drivers, with means,
virtio-win-0.1-81.iso...

Any advice?

--
Gilberto Ferreira