[PVE-User] Mastering Proxmox - a book about Proxmox VE is finally available

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jul 17 21:05:26 CEST 2014

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Link to Amazon (ebook and paperback available):
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783980826/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

I bought the Kindle version... viewed it in the Amazon Cloud Reader... made screenshots... and assembled a PDF of images for my own personal use.

I haven't gone through it completely but it seems like a great covering of the material.  The only thing that irks me when I read it is the author just uses the word "Proxmox" rather than "Proxmox VE'... everywhere.  Heck ven in the book title.  It should be "Mastering Proxmox VE" not "Mastering Proxmox". :(

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street