[PVE-User] Mastering Proxmox - a book about Proxmox VE is finally available

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr
Sat Jul 19 21:38:45 CEST 2014

Le 19/07/2014 20:33, Gilberto Nunes a écrit :
> I need some autorization, or I just need buy the book and make this to
> myself??

If you make the translation for yourself, just do it. If you want to
sell it, or distribute it in any way, you need the authization of the
editor, and certainly the author. (and sign a contract) It does not seem
the book is under a 'free to redistribute' license :
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:GNU_Free_Documentation_License

Alain