[PVE-User] Proxmox and IBM StorWize V3700

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:36:02 CEST 2014

I meant "Live Snapshots". You can do lvm snapshots for backup purposes of
course.

Quote from wiki:
In order to use Proxmox VE live snapshots all your virtual machine disk
images must be stored as qcow2 image or be in a storage that supports live
snapshots and is managed by Proxmox (like Ceph’s RADOS Block Device (RBD)).
Future version will support also Sheepdog or Nexenta