[PVE-User] New packages in pvetest! Firewall, Html5 Console, Two-factor authentication

Diaolin diaolin at diaolin.com
Tue Jul 22 16:17:34 CEST 2014

Il 2014-07-22 13:55 Martin Maurer ha scritto:
> Hi all!
>
> we just uploaded a lot of packages for testing (pvetest repository),
> containing new features and improvements but also countless bug
> fixes.
>
> The most important feature: Proxmox VE Firewall for the cluster, the
> host and also for container and virtual machines. Of course, fully
> integrated into the GUI.

Fantastic...

> - Proxmox VE Firewall http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Proxmox_VE_Firewall

just a question:

why only in and out and no forward?
if i have a
vmbr0 ->eth0
and
vmbr1->only versus DMZ and despite not attached to any physical
interface
            could i use in and out in the same manner?
            (in DMZ i have many machines with a different network)

another question:

is it possible to have the interface field with a dropdown with the
existent
ifaces or do you think it's better to let it "free"?

> - Html5 Console (noVNC) for Shell, Containers and Virtual Machines

very interesting but keyboard/language does not work (always en/us)

> - Two-factor authentication
> http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Two-Factor_Authentication

spectacular

many thanks

Diaolin

---
A volte la storia si sovrappone a te che la vivi per riannodare il tuo
cammino ad un filo costantemente teso tra ieri e domani, portandoti
a ripercorrere un tempo compagno dei tuoi passi per lunghi anni.
Poi, finalmente, il filo si spezza e riesci a comprendere il tuo oggi.
[Diaolin]