[PVE-User] HA migration behaviour vs. failures

Gilles Mocellin gilles.mocellin at nuagelibre.org
Tue Jul 29 20:46:54 CEST 2014

Le 29/07/2014 18:06, Adam Thompson a écrit :
> On 14-07-29 10:34 AM, Joel S. | VOZELIA wrote:
>> Would you mind sharing that HA control script
>> /usr/local/bin/bascule_rhcluster.pl?
> Yes, please.
>
> This is the very simplistic script I wrote for my own use:

[...]

I think we really need that functionality in the web interface.
Something like evacuate on a node
=> perhaps not so simple to decide where to migrate VMs, needs a
scheduler to spread the load correctly (XenServer do that, OpenStack I
think too, Vmware I don't konw but certainly too.

More simple, allow to select multiple VMs before clicking on migrate.