[PVE-User] NAS Shared Storage slower to start than Nodes

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Sun Mar 2 22:35:03 CET 2014

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 13:24:07 -0800 (PST)
Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 10:05:58 AM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > We had a power failure this morning and yes, haven't sorted out our UPS yet
>
> It occurs to me this could still be a problem even with a UPS. Any power
> outage of more than a few minutes would still shut everything down.

That entirely depends on your UPS. My UPS is capable of powering all
servers and peripherals for 30 min. Power failures lasting longer than
30 min. only happens here once every 10-15 years and in that case we
are talking entire parts of the country. so I should be covered;-)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys: