[PVE-User] Upgrading 3.4 to 4.0 Cluster ...

Hector Suarez Planas hector.suarez at codesa.co.cu
Thu Dec 10 12:47:26 CET 2015

Hi, Joel.

> Hi Hector,
>
> Did you finish the manual by any chance?

Not yet. I'm making the manual following the scheduled order. I want to
finish the part of the VM/CT installations and post-configurations. I
don't have many resources (all my servers are obsolete) which makes my
speed is very slow. :-( I am currently having problems with the
installation of VM with Windows 7 / 2008R2 and 8/2012, but I'm about to
solve.

You can see it on http://nihilanthlnxc.cubava.cu/ Search for proxmox.
You'll obtain all post of Proxmox with name "De mi manual de Proxmox VE
4.x".

> Thanks!!!

You're wellcome.

> Best regards,