[PVE-User] cPanel on Proxmox 4

Hexis Lists lists at hexis.consulting
Sat Dec 12 00:57:30 CET 2015

I see. Well I ended up firing it up in a KVM VM, but I have this
obnoxious error when I try to use SSH that states:

"server would not allocate pty".

It's CentOS 7 so there is no MAKEDEV, and when I disable psuedo
terminals in putty, it just hangs. It works totally fine via VNC console
but I can't get SSH to work at all.

Anybody have ideas on that one?