[PVE-User] 2008R2 Disk driver issues?

Craig Mitchell ctm at xsis.net.au
Mon Dec 14 00:48:13 CET 2015

Had the same thing with W2012R2 just now, had to change the boot drive
to IDE. I noticed that a SUSE scsi driver had been loaded (I assume by
the update).

Other virtio drives on the same machine were now using the SUSE driver
and couldn't been seen by the OS. Changing them back to the virtio
driver allowed them to be seen after a reboot.

No resolution as yet on the boot drive though, machine is in production
& running so I won't touch again until the weekend.

--

Regards

Craig Mitchell