[PVE-User] Installing Hardware RAID.

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Dec 22 09:38:18 CET 2015

Hi Muhammad,

I have currently the following in production:

(Proxmox VMs on ceph storage, RAID only for boot/root/swap partition)
- PERC H200A - no battery
- IBM ServeRAID 8k (Adaptec) 256MB BBC
- PERC H730 1GB NV
- PERC H710 512MB NV

(RAID for VMs and system)
- PERC H710 512MB NV

Try to avoid PERC H310, I had reliability issues with drivers in
2.6.32/3.10 kernels (it would work/not work randomly on each reboot)

Cheers
Eneko

www.binovo.es