[PVE-User] Open vSwitch and Clustering

Brian Hart brianhart at ou.edu
Tue Jan 20 23:10:28 CET 2015

All,

I feel foolish but I figured out my problem and wanted to share it here in
case anybody came across this in the future.  It turns out my issue had
absolutely nothing to do with OVS.  Long story short, it was an issue with
the MTU.  I had enabled jumbo frames on the switch and had one node setup
with an them but not the other.  I didn't discover this until I got the
node rebuilt and worked through the customizations I needed for my
environment and found that was the issue.  I now have OVS included in the
setup and all is working as it should.

Thanks for the ideas and support!

Brian