[PVE-User] Proxmox VE related Talk in Debconf 2015

Emmanuel Kasper e.kasper at proxmox.com
Fri Jul 3 11:50:12 CEST 2015

Hello
I will be attending the Annual Debian Conference, this year in
Heidelberg Germany [1] and will hopefully hold a talk about Vagrant,
and Proxmox (still in review stage) [2]

If you happen to assist to the Conference, we can get in contact before
so we can make an informal meeting, and have a chat about the last
changes we have in Proxmox VE (LXC, DRDB9 ...)

I will also have a bunch of Proxmox goodies to give around so come and
grab one ! NB: I speak French, English, German.

Emmanuel

[1] http://debconf15.debconf.org/
[2]
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/238/vagrant-on-demand-virtual-machines-for-every-day-use/