[PVE-User] Feature Suggestion: Disable Backup Checkbox/Run Now Button

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:33:48 CEST 2015

Something that is occasionally handy - the bility to just disable a backup
schecdule, rather delete or reschedule it.

e.g I have backups that start every friday evening. However
tonight/tomorrow I need to work on the system. I'd prefer to disable the
backup altogether and just re-enable once finished, to run next friday.

Also a backup that never scheduled, but could be run on demand would be
useful as well.

--
Lindsay