[PVE-User] noVNC ask me for password

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:21:34 CEST 2015

Sorry! But it seems works only in first time after clear the browser
cache...
Now is not work anymore...
I am use Java VNC console, instead noVNC, for now... It's work...

I don't know if this is a bug or not... And worst, I can't restart the
entire server right now...

I will do it night and will see what happens....

--

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530