[PVE-User] Problems changing I/O Scheduler with grub

Keri Alleyne k.alleyne at symlogix.com
Fri Jul 31 21:14:52 CEST 2015

My apologies.
My intent was not to post to two different locations.
I just wanted to post to the forum but the word wrap featured messed up
the content of the message. I could not find a way to delete the message
on the forum. And so, I decided to post on the user list here as well
where the content is easier to read.

Again...I'm sorry. It won't happen again.