[PVE-User] Speed problem

kai at zimmer.net kai at zimmer.net
Tue Jun 2 16:33:09 CEST 2015

Hi Luis,

growing qcow2 virtual disks can take some time. If you use qcow2, you
could try to grow it before copying via network with

dd if=/dev/zero of=100M.img bs=1M count=100 (generates 100 MB file)

... and remove the file before copying - just to see if file system
growth has an impact.

Also make sure you have unique MAC identifiers for all network
interfaces involved.

Best,

Kai

 --