[PVE-User] Hotplug Memory boots VM with 1GB

Brian Hart brianhart at ou.edu
Mon Mar 9 02:16:50 CET 2015

Ah, you're absolutely right.  It is in the wiki.  I had skipped to the
bottom part of the wiki that said "Memory Hotplug' and overlooked the part
that referenced Linux guests specifically.  It looks like it is probably
udev rules I'm missing.  I will look at adding that in and try again.

Thank you for the follow up!

Brian