[PVE-User] TASK ERROR: cluster not ready - no quorum?

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Thu Mar 12 15:51:47 CET 2015

Hi.
No...we don't...and I know that the post references infiniband...but I
thought that maybe there was a more widespread multicast issue in
general with that kernel.

We have been using Proxmox for close to 5 or 6 years and I have never
lost a quorum, or had these kinds of issues before, so I am just trying
figure out what went wrong and how to fix it.

Thanks,
Shain