[PVE-User] Backup off stopped Machines will not work

Jean R. Franco jfranco at maila.net.br
Thu Mar 12 21:59:12 CET 2015

Forwarding to the list:

De: "Iosif Peterfi" <iosif.peterfi at gmail.com>
Para: "Jean R. Franco" <jfranco at maila.net.br>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2015 10:48:53
Assunto: Re: [PVE-User] Backup off stopped Machines will not work

Quick question. Do you still have 2GB of memory available at the time the backup runs ?
On Mar 12, 2015 12:00 PM, "Jean R. Franco" < jfranco at maila.net.br > wrote:

Hi Tobias,

In this case I have no idea of what could it be, I´m running 3.4-1 and I´m able to back up all the VM´s, even the ones in the stopped state.
Maybe someone else can shed a light.

Best regards,