[PVE-User] Feature request - backup list

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Fri Mar 13 16:33:05 CET 2015

Hello.

Four backup's features that will be appreciated:

1) Using web interface, if a open a VM and the Backup Tab, it will be useful if I see ONLY the VM's Backup and not all the VM's backups

2) If i delete a VM, if I have some backup of this VM, a requester that ask me to delete all the related backups

3) The max backup number for single VM not only for backup storage

4) The list of all "orphaned" backup (backup files of deleted VMs)

Thanks, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it
Direzione Generale - Panservice InterNetWorking
Servizi Professionali per Internet ed il Networking
Panservice e' associata AIIP - RIPE Local Registry
Phone: +39 0773 410020 - Fax: +39 0773 470219
http://www.panservice.it  mailto:info at panservice.it
Numero verde nazionale: 800 901492