[PVE-User] Console keyboard layout

Sten Aus sten.aus at eenet.ee
Wed Mar 18 11:46:24 CET 2015

Oh, there's this cool thing "migration_unsecure: boolean" :)
But what's regarding the keyboard layout, "et-ee" did not work for me.
Restarted all neccessary services (pve-cluster, pve-manager, pvedaemon)
on all nodes.

But still, migrating a server:
> Mar 18 12:44:46 starting ssh migration tunnel
Why is it still making SSH tunnel?

And:
> Mar 18 12:44:47 starting online/live migration on *********:60000
> parse error in '/etc/pve/datacenter.cfg' - 'keyboard': value 'et-ee'
> does not have a value in the enumeration 'pt, tr, ja, es, no, is,
> fr-ca, fr, pt-br, da, fr-ch, sl, de-ch, en-gb, it, en-us, fr-be, hu,
> pl, nl, mk, fi, lt, sv, de'*
> *
*So it's hardcoded in somewhere*