[PVE-User] Fibre Channel Network Storage support

Michael Gusek michael.gusek at webtrekk.com
Fri Mar 27 12:50:22 CET 2015

Hi Patrice,

in my old job, they are using a FC-NetApp. The LUN's was showing as
normal local disk, with cLVM on top. With this, there was no problem
with live migrating.

Hope this helps you,

Michael

Am 26.03.2015 um 21:04 schrieb Patrice Levesque:
> Hi,
>

>>> FC disks are viewed as local disks.  Nothing special required.
>> […] does that mean I'd also be able to store OpenVZ containers on the
>> FC SAN and perform live migration across servers attached to it, or
>> would I still restricted to KVM for live migrations?
> Sorry for insisting, but can anyone on the list using Fibre Channel
> confirm successful KVM and/or OpenVZ live migrations? I wouldn't want to
> be stuck with hardware I can't use at all with Proxmox.
>

> Thanks,

*Michael****Gusek***| System Administrator| Webtrekk GmbH |
*t*+49 30 755 415 318| *f *+49 30 755 415 100 | *w *www.webtrekk.com
<https://www.webtrekk.com/?wt_mc=signature.-.-.-.homepageURL>
Amtsgericht/Local Court Berlin, HRB 93435 B | Geschäftsführer/CEO
Christian Sauer