[PVE-User] VM's consistently failing to start

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:37:55 CET 2015

An update on this, we've definitely had no more problems with VM's failing to
start, its been really good.

Additionally, I've had no more backup glitches, the last several cluster wide
backups have run flawlessly. Prior to the kernel patch we were getting
continual failures and I'd have to manually unlock the VM(s) and run the
backup.