[PVE-User] missing options

Thu May 14 11:04:54 CEST 2015

On Wed, 13 May 2015 12:44:37 +0200
Emmanuel Kasper <e.kasper at proxmox.com> wrote:

Having lost too much time on this issue, I decided to apply a
Microsoft solution: do a reinstall. But before that I did some
Microsoft don't-know-why-don't-know-what trial and error. One of
the first things I added was:

email_from: sysop at domain.tld

(which was one of the differences between the two clusters)
to /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg, reloaded the page and everything was there.

This seems to be a nice bug.

R.

Program complexity grows until it exceeds the capabilities of the
programmer who must maintain it.  Laws of Computer Programming, VII