[PVE-User] New wiki article: Serial Terminal with PVE

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Sat May 16 04:56:31 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-12 04:04 AM, Emmanuel Kasper wrote:
> Hi
> I found out the *qm terminal* command line switch was lacking a
> comprehensive documentation so I wrote a wiki article about it.
>
> https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Serial_Terminal
That's great!  I didn't even know KVM could do that.  Now, all I need is
a way to connect a TCP port, possibly even an SSH session, to the socket
*without* having to log into PVE host, so that it can be used remotely.
Any ideas on how to do that?  PVEProxy would be an ideal candidate to
handle that the same way NoVNC ports are handled, IMHO, but I'm not
enough of a Perl programmer to build it.
-Adam

--
-Adam Thompson
  athompso at athompso.net