[PVE-User] Losing quorum - cluster broken

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Thu May 21 18:08:48 CEST 2015

Have you tried running with the nodes on the 2.6 kernel branch?

I though I read someplace that there was a change made to the 3.10
kernel that was causing a few people issues....although we are using
mixed kernels without issue.

Other than that...have you used omping to test multicast between nodes?

https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Multicast_notes

We used this in our testing and it will help determine if multicast
packets are being sent and received between each of your servers.

Shain

--
_NPR | Shain Miley| Manager of Systems and Infrastructure, Digital Media