[PVE-User] Upgrading 3.4 to 4.0 Cluster ...

Hector Suarez Planas hector.suarez at codesa.co.cu
Sun Nov 1 00:37:31 CET 2015

Greetings.

> Yay! Cluster all upgraded and working, vm’s running like a charm. 3am
> here, play with the new features tomorrow ...

Congratulations, Lindsay. My recommendation: make a manual or howto with
the steps and stumbling blocks (if you had).

In my case, I making a manual (in Spanish, of course) of Proxmox 4 from
the viewpoint of the few resources they have. I'm beginning from the
installation.

To make a contribution to the community.

:-)

--
Lic. Hector Suarez Planas