[PVE-User] vzdump backup timing out

Daniel Bayerdorffer danielb at numberall.com
Tue Nov 10 16:31:22 CET 2015

Hi Emmanuel and Alain,

Thank you for the help and advice. I'll try staggering the backups for now and see how it goes. I do like knowing I can limit the bandwidth as well.

Emmanuel, do you know if vzdump.conf can be overwritten by Proxmox? I assume anytime you mess around with it's internals, that it could get overwritten.

Thanks,
Daniel