[PVE-User] Proxmox 4.0 - vm configuration not possible if console is open

Kurt Bauer kurt.bauer at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 11 15:19:31 CET 2015

Hi,

maybe I misunderstand you problem, but I have no issues to change
various settings for a vm while having a NoVNC console open for that
very vm.
Changing hardware-settings (as far as possible for a running vm) as well
as changing firewall settings works without problems.

PVE Version 4.0-57

cheers,
Kurt