[PVE-User] Ceph Performance

Tobias Kropf - inett GmbH tkropf at inett.de
Mon Sep 28 18:10:23 CEST 2015

Hi @ all

i have a question to ceph.... we plan to build our own ceph cluster in datacenter. Can you tell me the performance statics from running ceph cluster with the same setup?

We want to buy the follow setup:

3x Chassis with:

CPUs: 2 x Intel E5-2620v3
RAM: 64GB
NIC: 2x10GBit/s CEPH, 4x1GBit/s
HDD: 4x2TB SATA,1x80GB SSD - OS, 1x240GB SSD - Ceph Cache

--

Tobias Kropf

Technik

inett GmbH » Ihr IT Systemhaus in Saarbrücken

Eschberger Weg 1

66121 Saarbrücken

Geschäftsführer: Marco Gabriel

Handelsregister Saarbrücken

HRB 16588

Telefon: 0681 / 41 09 93 - 0

Telefax: 0681 / 41 09 93 - 99

E-Mail: info at inett.de <mailto:info at inett.de>

Web: www.inett.de <http://www.inett.de/>

Zarafa Gold Partner - Proxmox Authorized Reseller - Proxmox Training Center - SEP sesam Certified Partner - Endian Certified Partner - Kaspersky Silver Partner - Mitglied im iTeam Systemhausverbund für den Mittelstand