[PVE-User] Cluster is functioning properly but showing all nodes as OFFLINE on web GUI

Tom tom at yoda.pw
Sun Dec 18 15:10:06 CET 2016

Change reverted.

A friend pointed this out to me: Dec 18 13:53:53 kappa corosync[7047]:
[VOTEQ ] flags: quorate: Yes Leaving: No WFA Status: No First: No Qdevice:
No QdeviceAlive: No QdeviceCastVote: No QdeviceMasterWins: No

Unsure though, I have pastebinned the syslog from zeus from startup to when
the cluster tick goes to green below:
https://paste.ee/p/ybuBv#op2dyxxtu9MPFRVTDFuQT02pS69K5iFb

Thanks