[PVE-User] BTRFS...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:24:01 CET 2016

I see your point of view, Wolfgang...
But I just bring this matter at light because I see from other perspective:
inside the VM.
I usually work with KVM guest.
Now, occur to specific VM to run out of space in a virtual hard disk.
I forgot to use LVM and as consequently, I will need added a new disk and
format it as LVM or BTRFS, in order to be able to increase the virtual disk
later...
Now, the disk is /dev/vdaX format as XFS...
I already growed up the image to the necessary additional space, but I am
not can increase the volume...
I try xfs_growfs but doesn't work...
So, I make same research by myself I think about BTRFS or LVM...
So, follow your advice, is better to my sanity, continue my life with LVM,
at least for now...

--

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530